High-Quality Early Childhood Education Programs
At Boyertown Children's Center and Douglassville Children's Center, we aid in your child’s social, intellectual, and emotional development. We offer early childcare and education programs at rates you can afford. Please read below to get a glimpse into the services offered!
What We Offer
- Small class sizes
- Award-winning curriculum focused on STEAM concepts
- High-quality learning environment for infants, toddlers, preschool, pre-k, and school-aged kids (ages infant - 12)
- Large, safe, secure fenced in outdoor area with opportunities to explore in nature
- Building with keypad entry system and security cameras
- Daily parent communication, parent conferences and developmental checkpoints
- Healthy snacks
- Summer camps
- Passionate teachers with strong knowledge of child development
- Fun family activities
- Free developmental, vision, and hearing screenings.
Skilled Teachers at Your Service
To go along with their love of children and enthusiasm for education, all of our classroom leads have a degree or certification in early childhood education as well as annual continuing education courses.
All staff are trained in emergency procedures, fire safety and CPR / First Aid to ensure a safe learning environment for our kids!
Please feel free to Contact Us with any additional questions!